The NoMad Hotel by Jacques Garcia
The NoMad Hotel is housed in a turn-of-the-century Beaux-Arts building that has been fully restored to its original grandeur with interiors by French designer Jacques Garcia. The hotel is intended as a fresh take on the classic grand hotels of Europe with a distinct New York sensibility. The design of the hotel was inspired by the Parisian flat of Garcia’s youth.
The 168 rooms are residential in feel and decorated in his classic, timeless style. Each room is appointed with hand-selected, richly textured custom-designed furnishings and original artwork. The soaring ceilings throughout the public spaces provide a fine gathering place to enjoy dining, drinking and socializing. The food and beverage program is brought to our guests by award-winning Chef Daniel Humm and Restaurateur Will Guidara of New York’s acclaimed Eleven Madison Park.
The hotel is located at the corner of Broadway and 28th Street, in the heart of the historic NoMad neighborhood (North of Madison Square Park). Bordered by the Flatiron District and Gramercy Park to the South, Chelsea to the West, and Midtown/Times Square to the North, The NoMad Hotel is centrally located to the best the City has to offer. Ideally situated between the East and West sides of the City, the hotel is convenient to most areas, including SoHo, Greenwich Village and the Meatpacking District.
• Interior design by Jacques Garcia
• Views overlooking the Atrium, Broadway or 28th Street
• NoMad Suite – 1100 square feet with living and dining areas
• Suite Royale – 1100 square feet with a 700 square foot private terrace
• All rooms with one King bed
• European-style bathrooms with walk-in showers and separate water closets in most rooms
• Many rooms with freestanding clawfoot bathtubs
• Exclusive collection of Argan bath amenities by Côté Bastide
• Custom linens, bedding and bathrobes by Sferra and Frette
• Down comforters and pillows (hypoallergenic upon request)
• Custom plush top mattresses and embossed leather headboards
• Mahogany French writing desks
• Velvet and damask patterned paravents
• Reclaimed maple hardwood floors
• Handmade vintage Heriz rugs unique to each room
• Curated art program, including Portraits De Villes photographs
• Fully stocked Minibar
• Large flat screen LCD HD television with on-demand movies
• iHome docking station, charger, radio and alarm clock
• In room safe, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, luggage rack